- The Up Side of Downs of Northeast Ohio – The Up Side of Downs of Northeast Ohio provides programs and services to improve the quality of life for individuals with Down syndrome and their families. USOD serves over 900 families caring for a loved one with Down syndrome in the Northeast Ohio.
- Achievement Centers for Children – Achievement Centers provides support for children with a wide range of disabilities through customized therapies, education and childcare programs, camping and recreation opportunities, nationally-recognized autism programs and family support services.
- Buddy Up Tennis – Buddy Up Tennis is a high-energy, adaptive tennis and fitness program for children and young adults with Down syndrome. They provide fun and rewarding 90-minute clinics on a weekly basis.
- Connecting for Kids – Connecting for Kids provides education and support to families in Cuyahoga and Lorain counties who have concerns about their child. They serve all families, including those children with and without formal diagnoses.
- Differentneedz.com – The Different Needz community offers special needz families a one-stop shop to buy and sell their gently used medical supplies, disability equipment and adaptive toys.
- Gigi’s Playhouse Cleveland – GiGi’s Playhouse offers more than 30 therapeutic and educational programs that advance literacy, math skills, motor skills and more.
- Jacob’s Ladder Special Needs Fitness – Jacob’s Ladder Special Needs Fitness is dedicated to helping the special needs community lead healthier lives by providing ongoing, regular and consistent exercise opportunities, as well as educating them regarding a healthy lifestyle.
- SPECS4US – Superior Precision Eyewear for Children who are Special is a frame line designed to accommodate and fit the features of children and adults with Down syndrome, as well as, other individuals with unique facial features.
- SPLASH @ Lifecenter Plus – S.P.L.A.S.H ADAPTIVE SWIM LESSONS Swim, Persevere, Learn, Achieve, Socialize, and Have Fun! SPLASH swim lesson are for children and teens with mental and physical disabilities.
- The Arc of Greater Cleveland –The Arc is the world’s largest community based organization of and for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities providing an array of services and support for families and individuals.
- W.A.G.S. 4 Kids – Working Animals Giving Service for Kids (W.A.G.S. 4 Kids) is dedicated to providing mobility service and autism spectrum service animals, meeting the specific needs of children with disabilities in Northeast Ohio, utilizing our Award-Winning ODRC Accredited Service Dog Training Program.
Ohio Down Syndrome Associations