Understanding a Down Syndrome Diagnosis — the only prenatal booklet to have been reviewed by representatives of the national medical and Down syndrome organizations — is now available as a free digital book for all. The goal of this booklet is simple: to make sure that all pregnant women and their medical providers have access to the most accurate, balanced, and up-to-date information about Down syndrome.
Understanding a Down Syndrome Diagnosis covers the following:
- Available health and education services;
- Common medical conditions for babies with Down syndrome;
- Information about pregnancy options;
- Helpful resources about the condition;
- Spanish translation included in all booklets;
- Optimization for different reading levels.
Get a copy today at lettercase.org — in English or Spanish.