Thank you for participating in the Northeast Ohio Buddy Walk® . The Buddy Walk not only promotes acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome but also raises funds to support programs and services offered by USOD as well as the national advocacy initiatives of the National Down Syndrome Society (NDSS).
Make the most of your fundraising efforts with the tools and tips in this section!
Check out our Buddy Walk Team Captain Packet.
The Team Captain Packet includes great information including:
- What the Buddy Walk funds
- Event Timeline
- Team Dollars Raised and Team Participants Incentives
- Tips for fundraising
- How to use social media to share your message
- Individual Incentives for all team members
- Permission to Fundraise letter
- And much more!
Find more great ideas at NDSS Buddy Walk.