- p: 216.447.8763 X100
New Parent Support Coordinator
- p: 216.447.8763
- Rich welcomes all new and expectant families into the USOD Community. He provides support for families with younger children; oversees the USOD Dads & Moms groups; helps facilitate our online social media parent groups; and coordinates webinars on various topics to support our families.
- p: 216.447.8763 X101
- c: 216.798.7652
- Leslie is responsible for grant writing, special event sponsorships, third party fundraisers & matching gifts
Director of Family Support & Adult Engagement
- p: 216.447.8763 X 102
- c: 216.702.3820
- Laurie can help you with transitioning from high school to adult issues such as guardianship, Social Security, Medicaid and Employment
- p: 216.447.8763 x104
Medical Outreach Coordinator
- p: 216.447.8763 x151
- Debbie conducts outreach to the medical community, facilitates the Circle of Support for older adults with Ds who have dementia, consults with medical staff regarding current medical issues facing our loved ones, directs families to medical resources, and consults with researchers regarding studies benefitting people with Ds
- p: 216.447.8763 X103
- Maria plans and directs all operational functions for the two annual major fundraising events, The Northeast Ohio Buddy Walk and The Sunburst Gala. She secures sponsorships and donations, enhances community engagement, maintains donor relations and stewardship, assists with marketing strategies, and leads the planning committees in all pre-event and day-of logistics.
Mind Body Soul Coordinator
- p: 216.447.8763 x150
- Linda coordinates Mind•Body•Soul recreational activities for adults with Down syndrome
Rosa Ortiz Lane
Marketing & Volunteer Coordinator
- p: 216.447.8763 X106
- Rosa creates, maintains and strengthens the organization’s overall brand, social media content, and print/digital design through different media avenues.
Office Manager & Social Programming Coordinator
- p: 216.447.8763 X105
- Barb coordinates all social events and programs for families, is responsible for the Strider Bike Camp, the Steps to Independence Program and “Being, Belonging, and Becoming” programs with Cleveland State University, and manages all office activities.