We need you.
There are all kinds of ways you can help.
Volunteering connects you to our community of families, saves our organization money, helps you build a network of parents to share information, and helps increase public awareness.
The USOD exists to help support your family’s needs, please help us continue the support.
- Interested in something new? Let us know and we would love to help you start a new group, event or activity.
- Like talking to people? You’d probably be great at helping with our community efforts or staffing fund raising events that save us thousands of dollars.
- Love parties? We’d love your help host a parent support group.
- Got a special skill? We can always use writers, readers, marketers, etc.
- Are you the quiet type? C’mon down and give us a hand in the office. Assist with mailings, answering phones, data entry, or preparing resource materials.
- Have lots of friends? Start a support group. Head a team at the Buddy Walk.
To volunteer, please contact the USOD Office.